Count on Cedar Hill Urgent Care For Treating:
In addition, we offer basic radiology services, such as X-rays and lab testing, including standard bloodwork and urinalysis. We also provide prenatal education and awareness.
Patients are billed through Mid Atlantic Medicine.
Cedar Hill Urgent Care or ER?
Make the Right Choice
Visit Cedar Hill Urgent Care for help with:
- Allergic reactions and asthma
- Colds and flu
- Ear infections
- Falls, minor sprains, broken bones
- Persistent cough
- Pink eye
- Minor cuts, burns, bug bites and animal bites
- Sinus pressure and sinus infections (headache/pressure, stuffy/runny nose, etc.)
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infections (pain when urinating)
Go to the ER or call 911 for help with:
- Abnormal bleeding
- Difficulty breathing
- Fever with rash
- Signs of possible heart attack (chest pain, shortness of breath, etc.)
- Signs of possible stroke (slurred speech, facial drooping on one side, etc.)
- Serious burns
- Severe cuts
Certain medical conditions are simply too serious for urgent care centers and must be treated at a hospital ER.
Call 202-715-4444 to better understand your options.